Saturday, August 14, 2004

Busy Bee

We have been so incredibly busy these last couple of weeks. Last week was the first week of school with the children. Kevin was out of town on work business. So there hasn't been much time for wedding planning. We're just struggling to get through daily life right now. We have been tossing around a couple of ideas about a honeymoon. We may take a short trip for our honeymoon right afterward and then take a longer one in January. We want to be back in town for our first Christmas together. We are looking at different wedding ceremonies that can be performed and trying to decide which one best suits us. I'm still trying to decide about wedding flowers. I think David and Katie Hagood of Hagood Photography in Millbrook will do the wedding pictures and portrait. So that's another check off of our list. I haven't found anyone to video the wedding for me. I'm hoping to find someone for cheap or free. My uncle use to do that kind of thing, but he has aged and can't hold the camera steady. We are also reading some books about marriage and relationships right now recommended by the pastor who will marry us. I plan on ordering the invitations this week. We're both still so excited about being engaged. We had an engagement announcement photo made for the papers. We're trying to decide on music for the ceremony as well. Sometimes it seems as though all this will never come together. I would have been perfectly happy just going away somewhere to get married, but since Kevin wants a wedding I want it to at least be a nice one.

No comments: