Sunday, May 01, 2005

The Countdown Begins

Wow! Only 3 more weeks of school left! I can't wait for summer. Not only because my spring allergies are horrible right now, but also because I'm hoping to do a little traveling with my wonderful husband. I'm already planning to go to New Orleans with him at the end of May. Next weekend is Mother's Day and we're going to Tupelo to see Kev's mother and go to the Gum Tree Festival. She's really excited about that, and I love going to Tupelo.

Birdie went to the "salon" today. She is such a pretty little girl. Her hair is all shiny and she's got a colorful little bandana around her neck. Biscuit seems to like her new look. He's been smelling her all afternoon. Katelyn and Christian came over with BJ tonight. Katelyn loves petting Birdie. Of course Birdie-Mae would just lay there and let anyone pet her all day. She's much calmer than Roscoe (Biscuit). Poor thing, we always have to put Biscuit outside because he's so rambunctious when company is over. If we could just get him to stop jumping on everyone.

Kev and I got a new SUV this week. I love it! It's a Chevy TrailBlazer LT, Dark met grey with silver trim. It's pretty much got everything, Bose speakers, XM sat radio, sunroof, cd changer, Onstar. We traded the Buick in for it.

No comments: