Saturday, July 30, 2005

Kev and I got back from Mississippi this around lunch today. I have been busy, busy, busy. He went to Old Waverly, in West Point for a golf trip. So I went to his mom's house in Tupelo, about 45 minutes away for some rest and relaxation. He stayed at the country club with the guys Thursday and at his mom's house on Friday. We both had a great time. Meanwhile, I've been getting ready for school to begin. So I've been too busy making warm and fuzzy stuff to blog. I have my new roster and excited to say that instead of having 26 4th graders I have 16 3rd graders. I am so excited! I spent the earlier part of the afternoon looking through teacher editions. It looks like it'll be a fun year. Christian's going to be in my class, so he's been practicing calling me "Mrs. Riley" instead of "Aunt Cindy." Katelyn, his little sis, is pumped about becoming a full-fledged kindergartener. She's a mess! Well, I'm off to get ready for a birthday party for my big little bro. Happy Birthday, Darrell! Last year of your twenties. Enjoy!

No comments: