Monday, October 17, 2011

Resilience!

I am back to being me again. I finally allowed myself that pity party I never had, I guess. I enjoyed a wonderful weekend with family and loved ones, and now I am ready to move on. There is much to do! I've refocused on better eating habits and working as hard as I can to be healthy. I am enjoying playing with Jack and the beautiful weather we've had. We had a great weekend celebrating with the Riley family who were all in town for the Jack Riley Memorial Golf Tournament for the Sanctuary Hospice House. We celebrated Kevin's mom's birthday, Matt's commitment to the US Army, and Erin and Geoff's engagement. So, there was definitely a lot going on.

Jack played in his first soccer game of the season with the Yellowjackets, and they won! Yaaayyy! Jack scored his first goal and had a great time. It was all so much fun.

I just wanted to let you all who follow know that I have bounced back. :)

No comments: