Thursday, November 11, 2021

Have people forgotten how to drive...

...since Covid? I mean, I can't figure out if they have forgotten how to be civil, just don't care, or have developed poor decision making skills.  This morning, I was trying to leave the McDonald's parking lot.  There was a long line of folks trying to get through the drive-thru.  Mind you, in Olympia, most fast food restaurants are closed to indoor eating.  So everything is drive-thru.  So...I can't exit the parking lot because a woman driving an Audi is in the middle of the lane.  She could move forward three feet or move backward three feet and I'd have room to go through. I motion with my hands to ask her if I can go in front or behind.  No, she shakes her head to indicate that she is in line for McD's.  Seriously? She does it multiple times.  Seriously? You think I can't see you are dying for your order? Happy to go around, just give me a little space.  There were several cars behind her as well. I still can't get over the fact that she saw no way possible to help a girl out.  SMH...


No comments: