Friday, February 25, 2005

Tidbits...

Well, it's not June yet, but I plan to sleep late in the morning. Kevin is home this weekend; then he goes back to VA. I have morning duty at the school an hour earlier than usual. So, I'm gonna get my rest tomorrow while Kevin plays golf with the guys. School is out in eleven weeks, not counting spring break. I can't wait. The weather has been warm this week; it feels like spring already. Other changes this week involve my diet. I've decided to start counting calories. I'm eating healthy, balanced meals; but I'm counting my calories. I feel better that's for sure. Amanda, my lil sis got married last weekend. It was romantic to see someone else get married and remember mine and Kevin's special ceremony. Everyone seemed to have a great time. I really liked the tuxedo pants. They weren't traditional black. They were a dark gray color with small pinstripes. You just have to see them to understand. I'll post some pictures as soon as I get some. Of course, I was so late ordering my own pictures; I still don't have any of them.

No comments: