Friday, June 16, 2006

2 month check-up

Jack went to the doctor for a wellness visit last week. He passed! His doctor just loves him. He was in the 70th percentile for weight at 12 lbs 5 oz and in the 90th percentile for length at 24 1/2 inches. I think his percents are so high because he was actually 9 1/2 weeks old at the visit. He had to get two shots and was a real trooper. I'm glad Kevin was there. It broke my heart to see him so hurt like that. My favorite part of the visit was when Jack was lying on the little patient bench in his diaper. I don't guess he's ever been that active at the doctor before. He kicked and played. He just loved the sound the sanitary paper made underneath him. He had so much fun, I had to go to the store to get some of the gift wrap paper for him to lie down on at home. He loves it! Cheap thrills! After the visit, our little family went to the amphitheater in the garden beside the Shakespeare Festival for Jack's lunch. It was shaded and the temperature was nice outside.

No comments: