Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I am thrilled to announce that...drumroll........Kevin and I purchased furniture for Jack's nursery last night. I can't wait to get it home and set the room up. We are going to paint the room before we take it out of the boxes. A big thanks goes to Grandma Riley and Granny Mitchell for contributing. So, now Jack has a cradle in Mommy and Daddy's room and a bumper pool table in his room...of course it will be dismantled tomorrow. I'm going to use a rocker that already belongs to my mother and recover it to match the room. We just need to purchase a mattress for the crib and a few accessories like a lamp and changing pad. Yippee! Kevin and I still need to register for nursery stuff, too. Geez! There are so many things out there for babies...I never realized what all it takes.

No comments: