Wednesday, December 28, 2005

You know I love sports, but...

HOW MANY MORE FOOTBALL GAMES ARE IN THE COLLEGE SEASON? You know, I love football; I really do. I mean, I met my husband at a Super Bowl party. In fact, I came up with a really neat idea tonight...

The Riley family hosts a golf tournament for to raise money for the Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo each year. It's a huge deal. We will continue to support the tournament, but Kevin's mother is retiring from "running the show." HOWEVER, I'm thinking we could raise more money if we hosted a "bowl-a-thon." You know took in pledges for the number of bowl games watched or touchdowns scored while being watched, or number of cumulative points scored during...the bowl games all the Rileys watch...myself included. So far, in the big scheme of things I'm 6-4 for my picks...not too shabby for a girl. Of course my way cool nephew Drewby is leading the pack with a perfect record...Way to go Drew! I don't know how he does it!

No comments: