Monday, April 03, 2006

Two...One...

Kevin and I had lunch with Jack's birthmother today. It was very nice. We actually met her mother. She is actually younger than Kevin, and a BEAUTIFUL woman! She was very nice and friendly and asked if we were excited. We have to be at the hospital very early in the morning...5:30am. So, I have to crawl out of bed by 4am so I can be dressed by 5am to leave. Don't forget that time just changed on Sunday. This means it's going to feel like 3am when I get out of bed!

We are so very excited...sitting on pins and needles...but I cannot begin to share with you how absolutely terrified I am that she is going to change her mind. I know she doesn't plan to, but there is no telling how she is going to feel when she holds him and spends three days in a hospital room with him. Please pray for all of us.

3 comments:

Donna said...

We're waiting!!!!!! We are all wanting very much to hear from you guys! God is in control, remember that!!!!! Catch us up!

Anonymous said...

Sending prayers and thinking of you guys.

~Cindy said...

Thanks! Life has been really crazy here! I'm posting...I'm posting!