Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Hotel

Today we secured a block of rooms at a nice nearby hotel for out of town guests. I'm so excited...another check off our list. I also talked to the photographer this afternoon. I'm not sure what package we'll get, but at least we've got the date reserved on his calendar. That makes me feel better. Flowers...those dadgum flowers. Still not sure what to do about them. I haven't been able to talk to any other florists yet. I really need some ideas. At this point I say do without them. I know I like starfighter lilies and calla lilies, but I'm not sure what else goes with them. It's only 108 days away; I can't believe how fast the time has flown by since June 24th in the Big Apple. We've still got so many things to do before the the big day. No matter what happens, as long as Kevin's there I'll be happy.

No comments: