Thursday, September 16, 2004

Ivan

As I sit and wait for Ivan the Terrible to visit. I think about the unofficial plans Kevin and I have to go to New Orleans after the wedding. Right now, I'm glad they're unofficial. I hope there is still a N'Orleans after the hurricane. We may have to change our destination to something else, though. Of course, we're still hoping to go back to St. Kitts in Jan. I was supposed to meet with Patsy the Florist after school today to discuss flowers. Decided to cancel for now, too many other people out running around for hurricane necessities. This week is the deadline for my girls to go in and order their shoes and dresses. So, by Monday, that'll be another check. Still need a volunteer to video the wedding. Haven't found anyone yet, of course, haven't looked very hard either. I have purchased candles for the reception lately, another check. I've also made some final decisions about the Bridesmaids Luncheon. Now, I just have to call and make the reservations. My neice, Katelyn, is still excited about her "princess" dress. She's also excited about the hurricane. On the phone today she said, "Aunt Cindy, somethings coming, and me and bubby have a bed in momma's room with snacks!" Bless her little heart. I don't know if she's more excited about sleeping in her mothers room or eating snacks. Ahhh, the life of a 4-year-old. Can't wait until Kev and I have one of our own. Between the two of us she won't be able to sit still or be quiet. :)

No comments: