Tuesday, May 16, 2006

My Birthday

Well, I'm officially 32 now. I don't feel older, just busier. Kevin and Jack gave me a beautiful gold necklace with 3 diamonds. I love it. Jack stayed with his first "real sitter" while his daddy took me out to eat at one of my favorite restaurants...Garretts. It was fabulous! We really had a great time. We talked about all kinds of things, but it struck me as funny when the conversation always turned back to our perfect son...Yes, I said perfect. ;) I wondered how many times I sat next to very happily married couples in restaurants who were merrily discussing their children. I had a great time. I love the fact that Kevin continues to indulge me in our "private time." I think that is so important in a marriage. I also received a beautiful bracelet and plaque from my little sister, a devotional from Jack's godmother, and gorgeous flowers from Kevin's mother. All in all it was a special birthday. Nothing exotic, but special. In fact, I was more excited to celebrate my first Mother's Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday! I'm glad to hear it was a special one.