Sunday, November 07, 2004

Bridal Portraits

I had my bridal portraits taken today. My mom and sister went with me. David Hagood took them at the Lodge of Robert Trent Jones's Capitol Hill in Prattville. I can't wait to see how they turn out. I am so looking forward to the wedding, but I was not in a picture taking mood today. I did smile though. I'll feel much better in my dress when Kevin is standing in front of me in his tuxedo. He was excited for me today. Mom and Amanda were too. I'll have to have the dress spot cleaned before the wedding. The photos were taken outside and there is some dirt on it in the back where the train is. I couldn't have had better weather if I had ordered it myself. The temperature was perfect, not too hot or cold, sunny. It was just perfect. My mother and Kevin's mother have both found their dresses for the wedding. Dad thinks Mom is beautiful in hers. I haven't seen it yet, but I can't wait. I have a bridal shower in Prattville next weekend, for local friends of mine outside of school. Then it will be Thanksgiving Holidays on the following weekend. Kevin and I are going to Tupelo and Memphis. We'll be with my family on Christmas this year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Cindy you were so beautiful today in your wedding dress. I love you so much and am so proud of you.I can't wait for your Dad to see you in it.
Love
Mom

~Cindy said...

Thanks, Mom. I was so glad you were a part of it all. I sent you the proofs. Let me know what you think.