Saturday, September 03, 2005

Things I'm Thankful For:

  1. my wonderful, ever-positive, loving and supportive soul-mate, KJ
  2. my two hairy mongrels who are always happy to lick my feet when the rest of the world thinks they're gross
  3. I have a safe, dry home, with all the modern conveniences, in a wonderful community
  4. I know where all of my family are and that they are safe and healthy
  5. my own health
  6. my sweaty little 8-year-old nephew climbed shamelessly into my lap in front of his football buddy at the Lion's game last night, after spending 7 hours each day with me in our classroom at school this week; When I said, "You mean you still love me?" He said, "Of course I do, Aunt Cindy. Who wouldn't love you?"
  7. kisses after school every afternoon from my neice who gets bused over from the Kindergarten school
  8. hugs and hellos from former students at high school football games
  9. my favorite season will be here soon
  10. I don't have to buy maternity clothes
  11. a long Labor Day weekend from school
  12. I'm not as terrible at golf as I once was
  13. Kev is fantastic at grilling

No comments: