Monday, September 05, 2005

To Teach or Not to Teach...that is the question!

Not! Kevin and I have decided to sacrifice our income so that I can stay at home with our babies. I love my children at school; I truly do. However, our priority is with our children. I have begun to scout out the internet to find "work at home" jobs. I just want to supplement his income. I don't have to make what I'm making now. I will continue to teach until Christmas...unless we have a baby before then...there is a November possibility. Then I will be a stay-at-home mother. I feel guilty for leaving my children in the middle of the year, but my priority is with my family. So, if you or anyone you know is looking for someone to do some telecommuting for them...let me know. Right now, I'm leaning toward medical transcriptionist. I have no experience in that area, but hey, at one time I wasn't a teacher, either. I'd love to write children's books, too. That's my dream...time will tell.

No comments: