Thursday, March 02, 2006

Jack

Our birthmom called with an update today...

She has been schedule for a c-section on April 4th. We are so excited. She wants me to come a week early to be with her, and of course, I told her I'd be glad to. We are counting the days. Just a little over a month until our little bundle of joy arrives. Although I still have moments of anxiety, overall I am beginning to have a real peace that this will happen. Please pray for our birthmother as she has really begun to feel the effects of late-term pregnancy. Pray also that she'll have peace from knowing that she is giving Jack, Kevin, and me the ultimate gift. I never, ever, dreamed I'd be this happy in my life. I mean there were flickers of happiness, very brief moments of happiness, before Kevin; but nothing even close to the joy I feel with him. He's going to be a wonderful father. I just can't wait...

No comments: